Paella is one of the most important foods in the Spanish culinary culture. Their different recipes go from generation to generation for each of the families. Today we want to share with you the way we have to prepare our Los Novios paella. We are sure that you will like it a lot!
Ingredients: (4-5 people)
- Rice (450 grams)
- Chicken broth (250 ml / per person)
- Extra virgin olive oil (20 ml / per person)
- Chicken cut into pieces (100 gr / per person)
- Fresh peeled and grated tomatoes (1/2 tomato / per person)
- Unpeeled garlic (1/2 per person)
- Red pepper cut into strips (1 pepper for 4 people)
- Sweet Potatoes Los Novios: 5 gr
- Saffron threads (g): 0.5 g
- Paella seasoning LM
- Salt to taste
Steps to follow:
- 1. Pour the olive oil in the paellera on a firm surface and heat it, without it getting to smoke.
- 2. Fry the pepper strips on a low flame until golden and tender. Drop them to add later.
- 3. Fry the garlic and chicken over medium heat until well cooked and golden
on both sides.
- 4. Add the grated tomato and fry over a low heat of 5 '. Mix thoroughly. Add the rice and mix well.
- 5. Add chicken broth, heat up and stir slowly
- 6. Spread the rice evenly over the pan with a spoon.
- 7. Add 3/4 small teaspoons of LM seasoning paella. Scatter it It will provide flavor and aroma.
- 8. Once boiling, there are 3 stages: boil over high heat for 8 minutes / then reduce the heat to a minimum, add the pepper strips, and simmer for another 8 minutes / until put out the heat and let the paella rest for another 3 minutes, while covering the paella with a cloth or paper. The paella is ready. Total cooking time 19 minutes. (the most frequent time of the type of rice used)
- Simply high quality products. If possible, rice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Water: Typically per cup (8 oz / 200 g) of raw rice, 2 cups (16 oz / 500 ml) of water. This may vary depending on the type of rice used. See the rice instructions.
- Place all the ingredients and tools you are going to use before you start cooking.
- Use chicken broth instead of water. The taste is much better
- Adhere strictly to cooking times.
- If some ingredients do not match your taste, simply do not use them. You can always use alternative meats, vegetables, fish or seafood.
- The heat should be distributed evenly over the entire base of the pan.